PRP, or more commonly known as the vampire lift is basically a non-surgical procedure is cosmetology, which involves the reinjection of a certain c=gel-like substance, which has been derived from the patient’s own blood. The gel is a solution of platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM) and is injected in multiple regions of the face, in order to rejuvenate it by treating the wrinkles.
PRP, known as platelet-rich plasma is basically blood plasma which is enriched with platelets. In order convert PRP into PRFM, it is activated by adding wither calcium chloride or thrombin. PRFM is in the form of a gel, which is enriched with several platelets, derived from the blood of the patient, as to uplift the face just like other dermal fillers. This is needed as there are a number of different changes we face as we age:
- Skin gets damaged by the sun and can add wrinkles to your face.
- The skin elasticity is decreased.
- Pigmentation asymmetries.
- The dermis is thinned.
- Skin lesions.
- Acne scarring and surgical scars.
- The connective tissue might be lost, causing ptosis or drooping.
- Your face might have lost its volume.
Before The Treatment:
- Make sure to inform us if you have any allergies or have a sensitive skin.
- Make sure to discuss with us if you are using any sort of medical creams on your face.
- We also need to be informed about your whole medical history, including ay prescribed medications, nutrients or even supplements.
- Our consultation specialists will also offer you information about the risks, benefits and outcomes as well.
After The Treatment:
- The outcome will help in smoothing out the wrinkles, thicken the dermis, improve blood supply in the skin and even stimulate collagen production.
- The treatment also offers you a chance to stimulate your own collagen.
- Improves skin tone and clarity.
- Youthful and smooth skin.