Around 11 million women get Botox injected around the globe, due to the noticeable results it provides, and the amazing experience it offers you. Botox is basically a protein, which is injected in your body in order to offer you real results, which demand no recovery time whatsoever. This is the primary reason why millions of clients get it every year, and why a large number of doctors recommend it.
There are people out there who might think that their initial appearance is not pleasant and might want to change that. You might feel that the glabeller lines between your eyebrows make you look dull and tired. To fix this, Botox are the best solution one might have.
The treatment of Botox is best against wrinkles, as it relaxes deep lines and provides them with a softer outlook. The effect of the treatments last for almost 6 to 8 months, and provides a very relax look by treating the area with deep lines. This makes you as youthful as you can be.
Before The Treatment:
- First thing’s first, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients included in the Botox solution, you need to inform us immediately.
- Make sure to check if you are allergic against some of the main contents of the botulinum toxin, for example, Dysport or Myobloc.
- If you’ve ever had any kind of skin infection at the skin site, where the treatment is going to be applied.
- Inform us if you have any neurological ailment of muscles, such as Myasthenia Gravis.
After The Treatment:
- Make sure not to massage the treated area.
- Do not consume harmful liquids for almost 8 hours, such as alcohol.
- Make sure not to exercise or engage in any strenuous activity for around 24 hours.
- Do not lie down flat on your treated area for 4 to 8 hours.
- You have to gently exercise the treated area.
- Use make-up to cover temporary bruising.
- You can use Paracetamol as prescribed.