Chemical peels is basically a very proficient and effective procedure to rejuvenate skin, which can also help the clients prevent acne, enhance the skin texture, tighten their skin, remove all the fine lines and lighten the pigmentation. There are a number of different types of chemicals which we use, depending on the depth of the action, and the nature of our mixture. We suggest consulting with our professionals, before we get started.
How To Choose The Right Peel?
- One way is to choose according to your skin type, for example, skin color, oiliness or tendency to burn or tan.
- According to the skin problems you are looking to eradicate.
- According to the improvement you are looking to see after the treatment.
- The downtime you are willing to take.
- According to the side-effects you are willing to tolerate.
- Whether you are willing to take multiple treatments.
Before The Treatment:
- Make sure to inform us if you suffer from Rosacea, Psoriasis or Eczema.
- Make sure you are ready to feel itchy or tingly during the procedure.
- You can also use a topical anesthetic, cold compresses or a cool fan for more comfort.
After The Treatment:
- Make sure you avoid any sort of strenuous exercise or sweating through any sort of activity.
- After a medium peel, you might discomfort or a little swelling. This is normal and we suggest using aloe vera or cold compresses to make the healing phase comfortable.
- Make sure you avoid any exfoliating or abrasive products; even sponges.
- In order to relieve yourself from a dry skin, you can use a fragrance-free and non-comedogenic moisturizer; at least twice every day.
- Do not scratch, pull or scrape your skin during the whole peeling process. This may increase the risk of scarring.
- Make sure you do not wear any kind of liquid make-up within 24 hours after the treatment.
- Make sure to follow up with us in not more than 2 weeks for the next session. Moreover, get in touch with us immediately in case of any sort of adverse side-effects.