Being extra growth on the skin, moles are basically clusters of melanin in your skin, which stem from melanocytes and are found commonly over the skin. With a tan, brown or pink color, they can be either raised or flat. Most of the moles do not grow larger than a pencil eraser and are oval or round in shape.
Primarily small flaps of your skin, these protrude from most of the surrounding skin over your body. These tags can vary in shape and color, can be smooth or bumpy and irregular in some cases. These tags either contain dark pigments or can be of the color of your flesh. As we age, our freckles might be turning into inner folds of the skin or raised moles, which turn into skin tags in the end. Once you are sure that these skin tags or moles are not cancerous, it’s best to get them removed.
There are different kinds of skin treatments for tags and moles, depending on the, depth, location and size. Most of the lesions do respond to Cryotherapy or laser therapy. The lasers can emit a very specific wavelength, which travels to the roots of the lesions and shrinks or reduces it.
Before The Treatment:
- Let us know if you have any kind of medical conditions, specifically skin conditions.
- We avoid applying our treatment to clients who are taking certain prescribed medications.
- We make sure that this treatment is carried out in our clinic section, by certified dermatologists; under professional medical consultation.
- We do not treat a potentially suspicious lesion, as the treatment might lead to serious conditions; such as skin infections or possibly cancer.
After The Treatment:
- There might be little bruising on the site of treatment, which will disappear within a few days.
- You need to avoid applying water or any liquids on the treated area for around 24 hours.
- You need to ensure that you do not carry out exfoliation or any other abrasive procedures for the next 7 to 10 days of treatment.