Laser hair removal is one of the hair removing techniques, in which a highly concentrated beam of light in order to penetrate the hair follicles. The concentrated light is then absorbed by the pigments, and destroys the hair within the hair follicles. As only one-third part of your hair usually respond to the treatment, we suggest repeated sessions to our clients for the best results. Moreover, we ensure our clients do not have to spend a lifetime of waxing and epilating, in order to achieve the smooth skin they deserve.
What You Should Expect?
The laser hair removal treatment is effective for most of our clients, and tends to remove hair on any part of the body. Although it is most effective against dark and thick hair, but works well against thin hair as well. Although you might need around 6 to 10 sessions primarily within two weeks, but after that, monthly intervals can do the trick as well.
- Can remove unwanted hair from every part of your body.
- People with normal hair growth require 6 to 10 sessions at first.
- The results are usually visible after the first session.
- Removes approximately 60 to 70 percent of hair.
Before The Treatment:
- There is no need to grow the hair long, as it only needs to be visible enough to be plucked by tweezers.
- You shouldn’t bleach your hair before the treatment.
- Long hair need to be trimmed before the treatment.
- If you feel uncomfortable about the procedure, make sure to let us know.
- The treatment can only be pain free, once you are on the same page as our professionals.
After The Treatment:
- Within 24 hours after the treatment, you cannot use bleach, or receive threading or waxing services.
- If there is any redness on the treated area, apply ice. The color will be reverted back to its normal tone in about half an hour. If it doesn’t, visit the clinic as soon as possible.
- You can use your sun block procedures usually.