Another top-notch treatment is done at Nusrat salon is thread lift by trained staff. The less invasive and the same as the facelift technique. The perfect solution for anti-aging signs removing such as sagging lines, gabbler lines, and wrinkles. The half an hour procedure doesn’t require anesthesia .Thread lift procedure is done by insert threads into face specific area without the need of an incision. The thread attached with skin tissues lifts up the skin and tightens it to not letting it loose and saggy. The rejuvenate look to the customer according to their will. The pt is fully in senses during treatment. After the treatment, the client looks like fresh, younger skin as in the 20s.
The practitioner will assess your skin first before recommending thread lift treatment. Through appropriate action plan depending on your skin type the specific treatment will be recommended. The guidelines to follow are listed here.
Before the treatment:
• Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly restricted before one week before thread lift treatment. These things can badly dehydrate skin also causing a disturbance during the anesthesia step.
• Avoid consuming vitamin E, chill ginseng, krill, omega fish oils, at least the last two days of this treatment. Ginger tea and green tea are also avoided at this step.
• Avoid aspirin based medicines such as naproxen, naprogesic, neurofen, ibuprofen strictly restricted at this stage because it can cause bleeding and side-effects at the time of the procedure.
• Avoid extensive exercise or any steam store.
After the treatment:
Here are some fundamental points and guidelines by practitioners to do after thread lift treatment. Take a look:
• The practitioner will advise ice that specific treated area 4 to 5 times in the day for one week after treatment to protect your skin from bruising and swelling.
• Make sure to not move facial muscles full day after treatment. The 24 hours will be full rest of your face.
• The practitioner will advise you on the medicines that will be better to take after a meal to avoid nausea.
• Don’t take aspirin based medicines for the next two weeks after this procedure.
• Don’t apply any facial and makeup for at least 48 hours after treatment.
• You must follow the soft food consumption meal and liquid for at least one week after the treatment.
• Avoid chewing gum.
• Don’t get stressed about the slight discomfort it is quite normal, it will go within two days.
• Try your head to be in a straight position.
• Don’t scrub, facial, massage, or exfoliate the skin for three next weeks. You are not supposed to even wash your face for one day fear this treatment.