On the other hand, chemical peels are an advanced younger look treatment and best use at our salon by professional to prevent acne and scar removal and de-tan skin in an effective way.it helps in tighten skin, removal all fine lines, lighten up pigmented skin and make sure to get your younger and bright look by consulting us so we deeply assess your skin type and after analysis, we can start treatment.
Before the treatment:
• For starting chemical peels make sure that; do us information if you have any skin disease like Rosacea, Psoriasis, and Eczema.
• The procedure can make you feel an itching and tingling sensation during treatment.
• Topical anesthetics, cold compresses or cool fan will give you comfort during the procedure.
After the treatment:
• As you have undergone through procedure make sure that you must not do any heavy physical activity, strenuous exercise that causes sweating.
• After the medium peel, you’ll feel like mild irritation and itching or little swelling too.
• Use aloe Vera gel to make a comfortable feel after the procedure.
• Make sure to avoid exfoliating or abrasive products or sponges too.
• We recommend using a comedogenic moisturizer to relieve dry skin at least twice every day.
• Don’t scratch your skin during the peeling process that can be increasing the risk of scarring.
• Don’t use any kind of liquefied makeup after 24 hours of this treatment.
• Make sure to follows up us with at least two weeks after treatment.in case of facing any adverse side effects make sure to quickly approach us.